systems home theater is good for the price system

Well:
The quality for the price. For about $ 400 is a good system: 5.1 surround sound, good bass, wireless rear speakers, iPod dock, FM / AM, Aux, optical digital audio (Toslink), 5 CD / DVD multi-format CD changer / DVD Player the greater good / music / medium low, a lot of options on the system configuration, bon voyage.

The Bad:
Only 1 HDMI input (HDMI, no output!) Do not drink universal remote (I hate to use multiple remotes, grrr!) The weakness of the rear speakers, DVD upconverter, waste of space with the front speakers (only 50% of the tower is real ) speakers.

I was so happy, this trip for the options he had, above all, have wireless rear speakers know. They have the burden of wiring was great, but the rear speakers are weak. I exit the rear speakers max'd predictable and not where I want. I wish me could use the remote to operate your TV, or another remote to work the entertainment system, but no luck: (

My only other complaint is the upconverter. I played with him in several movies and I realized that I looked better in 480p. 1080p have too visual distortion and noise. I played most films in 720p.

I am very pleased with the number of bass the device very satisfied. The overall quality of the music very well. The iPod dock is a nice feature.

If this were a high-end systems might be disappointed, but it was only $ 400, which, as a starter, and I am very satisfied.
share on: facebook

Related Posts



No response to “systems home theater is good for the price system”

Post a Comment